- RSGB Welcomes Proposed Crackdown on Interference-Producing Power Line Data Devices
- ARRL Board Names Award Recipients
- ARRL Technical Advisor, Author, AMRAD President Emeritus André Kesteloot,N4ICK, SK
- Northern New England ARES Volunteers Continue to Monitor Winter Storm
- Unlicensed Religious Broadcaster Who Used Amateur Frequencies Ordered Off the Air
- Eastern Seaboard ARES, SKYWARN Volunteers Prepare for Potentially Historic Storm
- Hudson Division Delivers Inaugural Donation to New Legislative Issues Advocacy Fund
- The K7RA Solar Update
- K2OP Wins January QST Cover Plaque Award
- QRZ Logbook Now Offering Reciprocal Confirmation Credit and LoTW Download
The Alabama QSO Party is looking for a new leadership group.
Any individual, group or club in Alabama that might be interested?
Probably takes about 3 or 4 individuals to pull it off each year.
If you are interested, please contact me at my home number
334-886-2883 and perhaps I can answer any questions that you might have. You can reach me via my email at email@example.com.
David – W4MD AL SM